Monday, October 20, 2008

Sooo...tired

I know many of you are checking my blog to see if I've posted anything about my party last Saturday. I intend to my friends, I intend to. But right now, my body is protesting and my brain is not thinking straight... from all that dancing, and all that running around to ensure the everything at the party ran smoothly :-)

A big THANK YOU to everyone who came and to those who helped out. I hope all of you had as much fun as I did!

At the moment I'm expending whatever energy I have left on teaching classes and editing videos from the party to put up on Youtube. A few have already been loaded. Check them out.

It may take a while before I find some quiet time to blog about the recent MARDI GRAS line dance party, but do keep checking in to see k?

Meanwhile, here's something to appease your line dance 'cravings'. It's a new dance (Sept 08) by Guyton Mundy and Jordan Lloyd called NOTICE THE DANGER. Looks like real fun doing it contra.



No comments:

Blog Archive