Monday, October 27, 2008

MARDI GRAS Party Snapshots

As the saying goes: "A picture paints a thousand words". So, what better way to see what fun we had at the party than depicting it in photos.

Welcome!



The early arrivals and me - hamming it up.


Watch the transformation...Morina putting on the hairpiece


Making sure it's secure.



Voila! Move over Captain Jack Sparrow! It's Kapitan More-In-La Pipit...kekeke




Party gets underway

Vennie & Toni - groovin' to the beat


Makan Time! Wow look at that yummy chocolate fountain in the foreground



More movin' & groovin'


Photo break with the Cendana Mas dancers
right after their performance.



Photos with True Fitness (USJ Taipan & Jaya33) members:





Pretty ladies all. But where is our hunk Toni?


Ah...there he is!
No wonder la he hilang. Take photo with leng lui.


Hah! Zorro is no match for the Trident Queens

Wait! Wait! Before you do me in, let me get a good pose for the camera


Photos with Celebrity Fitness (1U) members:


Walao eh...this Kapitan More-In-La...one girl in every port huh?!



That 'dancer' at the back looks suspiciously like the Kapitan la. KEKEKE! :-D


Lucky Draw, Best Dressed & Best Costume:

This year I was blessed with many generous sponsors for lucky draw items as well as door gifts. I'd like to record my thanks to all of them for making the night a memorable one as everyone was able to go home with something.

We had so many items for the lucky draw that instead of picking the lucky winner, each guest came up to the lucky draw table to select a wrapped gift. A lucky draw with a twist! :-D


Tokens of appreciation for the Cendana Mas team.


BEST MASK:

1st Runner-up - Rosnani
Very creative Ros. You added colour and oomph! to your mask.



The Winner! - Vennie
A lovely ensemble. The cute little hat completed the look fabulously!




BEST COSTUME:

2nd Runner-up - Ms Pixie Blossom aka Diana Thum
Aiya! You don't have to beg la! I said I'm giving you the prize!

Oh! thank you, thank you.
.....and I'd like to thank my mother, my father...blah, blah, blah....




1st Runner-up - Morina
'Hmmph! You better give me something or I wallop you betul betul!'


And the Best Costume goes to..oooo....(drum roll)


The Winner! - Jan, our very own Ms Kitty Cat.
Can you spot her tail?

Great job putting the costume together Jan!


I had a great time my friends. All the work putting the party together was well worth it.

'Au Revoir' until next year!




No comments:

Blog Archive