Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mardi Gras Line Dance Jam - SOLD OUT!

The tickets to this Saturday's line dance party has completely been taken up. It was sold out since about a week or so back and all who have bought the tickets are gearing up for the event.

Practice sessions for the dances in the playlist have been going on for over a month now but the pace has quickened in the final run up to the party. It's almost like cramming for an exam LOL! Except that these dancers are memorising steps instead of formulaes and such :-)

For some of them, you can actually see the stress on their faces. Chill people! Let's just have fun. It's okay if you can't remember the steps. For your information, I can't remember all the dances either, although I'm the one who taught them to you hehe... :-D

As for me, my stress is in making sure everything runs smoothly on the day itself. Quick mental checklist: music for the dances - check; doorgifts - check; lucky draw items - check; food (for sure la the venue is going to provide); 'dump' the kids with a sitter ;-) - check; sweet talk hubby into being my 'kadam' for the day - check. Anything else? Hmmm...let me know if you think I've left out anything ya.

Just a quick and friendly reminder: Party starts sharp at 5pm (that means the first dance will be played at that time). Dinner is scheduled for 6:30pm and general dancing will resume at 7:30 until 11pm.

Oooo...my feet are itching already! See y'all there at KGNS, Oct 18 this Saturday :-)

No comments:

Blog Archive