Saturday, November 17, 2007

Cool Find On The Net

While browsing through the net lately, I came across a very interesting site.

Most line dance instructors who have either taught, are currently teaching or are going to teach the dance NOT LIKE THAT by Robbie McGowan Hickie, may find this link informative. At least, it was to me, anyway. It's a site featuring short instructional videos on various belly dance moves and techniques.

Of course, if you're already an expert in belly dancing than perhaps you will find this site elementary. However, to people like me, uninitiated in the finer skills of the art, it's almost a gift. Having no time to pursue this form of dance or whatever other forms of dance that appeal to me (not while my children still require my attention), coming across such sites with instructional videos is a windfall.

Good things ought to be shared, and so I share the link here with you and hope those who view it enjoy it as much as I did.

If it has helped you in anyway or if you found it informative, I hope you will share your comments with me.

Hey! I think I can do the Belly Dance Hip-Drop already! (^<>^)b

No comments: