Monday, February 23, 2009

NEW! Easy Intermediate Dance

My new dance: MY LOVE IS TRUE is choreographed to the evergreen chinese classic by Teresa Teng, 'Yue Liang Dai Biao Wor De Xin'. Roughly translated, it means 'The Moon Represents My Heart'.

JPLim of JB wrote to me asking if I could consider writing a dance to this particular track as she and her lady friends love to sing it everytime they're at the karaoke. And of course, being linedancers, they'd dance while they sang.

It's a 32 count, 4 wall Easy Intermediate line dance. Check out the stepsheet below:


I hope you'll give the dance a try. If you need the music, let me know :-)

note:  the 4th section of the stepsheet states a 'COASTER-LOCK-STEP'.  Earlier I had submitted a stepsheet to Yipee with the description 'COASTER-SHUFFLE'.  I've since written to them about the change.  The discrepancy is only in the description terminology.  All steps still remain the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the latest buzz on dancing please check out www.dancesportmalaysia.blogspot.com