Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Beginner's Dance - BLUE TRAIN

I've just uploaded my new Beginner's dance, BLUE TRAIN onto Youtube.

This dance is specially dedicated to Annemaree and her friends in Melbourne who made me feel so at home and welcome during my visit with them.

The video demo and teach is done by Annemaree (and a good job too may I add)....thank you my friend :-) The original video shows her dancing in time to the music but after uploading to Youtube, the music and steps are just a tiny bit out of synch.

The stepsheet has been submitted to Yipee and a copy can also be downloaded from this blog. Just go to CHOREOGRAPHY and click on BLUE TRAIN (or you can view the picture file at the end of this post)



It's a simple dance and suitable for seasoned Beginners because of the quick pace. Nice chug-a-lug (thanks Mike for the term) feel to it.


Feel free to add in 'choo-choo' hand stylings. :-)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi MeiLing...fun dance to introduce to beginners as it has a happy feel to it, and yes I have tried doing it with 'choo choo' actions...brought back childhood days of twinkle twinkle little stars ! Thanks again. Will share it with other linedancer friends over here in Melbourne.

Congratulations on the great write-up...another feather to add to your dance hat ! keep up the good work !

Elaine