Thursday, February 7, 2008

CNY Eve 2-Hr Line Dance Class at TF (Taipan)

Dear All

It's the early wee hours of the 1st day of Chinese New Year. Since I'm still up, let me be the first to wish you GONG XI FA CAI, XIN NIAN QUAI LER. Though of course, you'll not see this till the morning proper :-)

For those of you who are travelling, drive safely ya.

Yesterday night, I conducted a 2-hr line dance class at True Fitness, Taipan, Subang because I covered for the class after my usual 8pm slot. So I had a 2-hr run from 8-10pm. I was not expecting many to show up as most of the regular 'kakis' in this class are chinese. At the most 2 I thought, or maybe 3 if I'm lucky.

But to my surprise, 8 turned up. Eight! Wah.....very auspicious number man. This year I believe I'm going to 'fatt' ah.

We did 4 dances:

And we revised CT GIRL by Maggie Gallagher.

Although it was 2 hours, but the time went by very quickly. I was definitely having fun. I hope those who attended had fun too.

Once again, XIN NIAN QUAI LER and HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!

No comments: