Monday, July 22, 2013

偏偏喜欢你 (JUST LOVE YOU) by Danny Chan

It's been so long since I posted in this blog of mine.  Posting in Facebook is so much more convenient :p

I have recently just completed a dance to the above song by Danny Chan.  In English, it's called JUST LOVE YOU (or as I prefer....STILL LOVE YOU)

Here are the lyrics in Chinese (Cantonese) and also the translation in English.


偏偏喜欢你

愁緒揮不去苦悶散不去
為何我心一片空虛
愛情已失去一切都失去
滿腔恨愁不可消除
為何你的嘴裡總是那一句
為何我的心不會死
明白到愛失去一切都失去
我又為何偏偏喜歡你
* 愛已是負累相愛似受罪
心底如今滿苦淚
舊日情如醉此刻怕再追
偏偏癡心想見你
為何我心分秒想著過去
為何你一點都不記起
**情義已失去恩愛都失去
我卻為何偏偏喜歡你


Just Love You

Melancholy cannot be dispersed, depression cannot be waved away.
Why is there only emptiness in my heart?
I've lost all feeling, total complete loss.
The hatred and worry in my bosom cannot be removed.
Why do you always utter those same words?
Why can't my heart die?
I know that our love is over, everything feels wrong.
Why do I then still love you?
‎*Love has been a burden, loving you is like a punishment.
The bottom of my heart, right now, is full of bitter tears.
Drunk with feelings of our old love, yet am afraid to continue pursuing it now.
Yet my heart keeps wanting to see you.
Why do I always keep thinking of the past?
Why is it that you can’t remember even just a bit?
**Feelings have been lost, love has also gone,
Why do I then still love you?

No comments: