Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Games People Play 2 (Beginner/Improver)

Eversince GAMES PEOPLE PLAY was released, many have tried the dance and liked it. There were also many more who said they love the music and would love to dance to it but preferred an easier version. And so, my friends, I give you GAMES PEOPLE PLAY 2.


It's a Beginner/Improver level dance, only 32 counts and 2 walls. Easy steps :-)

My friend Annemaree, an instructor in Melbourne, gave me valuable input as I tweaked the dance so that it would fit the level for which it was meant (I tend to get a little too ambitious most times.....LOL)

She has also put together an excellent demo/walk-through video to the dance (thanks Annemaree!) on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrkOAehTrV8

I shall be submitting the stepsheet to Yipee soon, and also sending it out to friends in my contact list. You can also view it below or download it from the 'CHOREOGRAPHY' section located at the right column of this blog.

Click on image to enlarge



The first official teach of this dance was last weekend in Tawau, Sabah. I hope you'll give it a try.

Enjoy!





No comments: