Thursday, July 16, 2009

October Party

This year I had actually decided not to host a line dance party as I find that there are sufficient parties being organised throughout the year to satiate even the 'thirstiest' line dancer around. However, I have finally given in, after much persuasion by certain students.

So! the tentative date has been set for October 4th, 2009 at Lakeview Club, Subang. The tentative dance list is also in the midst of being compiled and I've already got a theme but will confirm everything on this blog on a later date.

Again, I'm keeping the party small (about 80 pax, because dance floor is limited). Therefore, if you wish to join me on this occasion, please call or email me to let me know you're attending.

I look forward to your support and participation to make the event successful as you've always done in the past for me :-)




No comments: