Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Love Is True - Teach Video

Last Saturday, 18 April 2009, I was invited to share my dance MY LOVE IS TRUE (MLIT) at the FunStompers Dazzling Latino line dance party. A video of my teach was recorded and the edited versions are posted here for the benefit of those wishing to view a teach of MLIT. One set back though, the last 8 counts of the teach was not recorded. You will however see the last 8 counts in the walk-through.

Also please excuse my 'metallic'-sounding voice. The conversion from original recording to the video-edit below by Windows Movie Maker had somehow 'altered' it.

The first video is quite lengthy (close to 5 minutes) and is broken down into several sections, showing the various parts of the dance being taught.

The other video shows a walk-through and is approximately 1.5 minutes in length.

My Love Is True (teach)

My Love Is True (walk-through)

No comments: