Saturday, March 14, 2009

Warren Buffet's Advice for 2009

I received an email with the above title, recently, from an online friend and felt I should share it here with you. Wise words indeed from the second richest man on earth (after Bill Gates apparently), who has to date donated USD31 billion (85% of his fortune) to charity.

As the whole world, and we Malaysians, brace for an economic downturn in 2009 and perhaps further beyond this year, it would serve us well to heed and practise the advice given by Warren Buffett.


"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."
Unknown author

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said MeiLing...very prudent advice. Thanks. I have a similar one and I have it stuck on my fridge door in the hope that the (big)kids will see it when they raid the fridge ! I now count my money by the number of hours of linedancing I can get out of it !! E.g. a lovely $30 top that takes my fancy but which I may not necessarily need, tranlates to 3 linedance classes which tranlates to 6 hours of fun and exercise and having learnt something. I can put the top back on the rack and leave the shop feeling ok ! LOL !!

Elaine from OZ