Monday, October 29, 2007

Welcome!

Hi there!

This blog was started with the purpose to provide line dancing information to my line dancing friends, students and members.

I'm still new to blogging so it may take a while before this site becomes really useful. If you have any constructive suggestions, please do let me know.

Meanwhile, I'll be posting the names and videos(if available) of the dances I teach at the Thursday evening class (True Fitness, Jaya 33). This is not the only line dance class I conduct but it's the only one where I do not have a set syllabus. The reason for this is so that I can pick the new dances as they come 'hot off the oven'!

Until my next post, HAPPY DANCIN'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog! Thanks for taking the effort to introduce new & interesting dances for our new True Fitness Jaya33's regulars & new LD kakis.
Sifu, we've confident in you, keep up the good work!

Regards, salfoo.