Saturday, March 29, 2008

DJ Let It Play

That's the title of my 2nd choreography. It's danced to Rihanna's Please Don't Stop The Music. And because it's such a catchy song and current too, there have been many line dances created to this song. However, I believe mine is the only phrased version....for the time being anyway.... :-)

The other dances to this song are:
(1) DON'T STOP by Michael O'Shea - 64 counts Intermediate/Advance, 2 wall dance.
(2) DON'T STOP (MAMA SE) by Barry Durand & Lilia Medina - 32 counts
Beginner/Intermediate, 4 wall dance.
(3) PLEASE DON'T STOP by David Spencer - 64 counts Intermediate, 2 wall dance.
(4) PLEASE DON'T STOP (THE MUSIC) by Ross Brown - 32 counts, Beginner, 2 wall dance.
(5) PUSH PLAY (by John Diembiec) - 32 counts, Intermediate, 4 wall dance.

That's quite a list.

My stepsheet is up on www.kickit.to/ld but I have yet to get it into Yipee! And there is no youtube to see either because the ladies whom I asked to 'demo' for me while I 'vidcam' them are all so...... camera shy ;-) Anyone want to volunteer? heh..heh...heh...



Don't forget! Tomorrow's Earth Hour 08. Do your part.



Cheers!



No comments: